ACS develops smart card operating systems (ACOS) as its intellectual property. Developed by our dedicated team of specialists, the ACOS3 Microprocessor Card unlocks the potential of a smart card. It enables a single card to support various applications such as loyalty program, parking registration, access control, eID, and electronic purse.
ACOS3 is specifically designed for highly secure payment applications. Featuring a high degree of security, ACOS3 is particularly suitable for secure loyalty programs, identification and e-Purse applications. Likewise, it may be utilized for common payment solutions.
Additionally, security provided by ACOS3 may be further enhanced by utilizing ACOS6-SAM, which by enabling Mutual Authentication, Secure Messaging, Key Diversification and Key Injection, perfectly secures various applications.
– ACOS3-Mag: Contact card with magnetic stripe
– 32KB or 72KB of EEPROM memory for application data
– Compliance with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2 and 3
– Supports T = 0 direct protocol
– Supports high-speed transmission rate from 9.6 to 223.2 kbps with modifiable ATR
– Supports ISO 7816 Part 4 File Structures: Transparent, Linear Fixed
– Supports DES/3DES and MAC
– Has five secret codes + Issuer code
– Has PIN code that may be updated by the card holder
– Supports Key Pair for Mutual Authentication
– Supports Session Key based on FIPS140-2 compliant true random numbers
– Supports Secure Messaging to ensure that the data is secured from third party attacks
– Supports Account File Data Structure that can be enabled for secure purse/payment applications
|Manuals & Datasheets for ACOS3|
Reference Manual of ACOS3 Microprocessor Card (Contact)