The ACOS5-EVO, is the latest addition to the ACOS5 Series, that provides additional features such as support for ECC and RSA algorithms and extended APDU. It also supports DES, 3DES, AES, CMAC and SHA (up to 512bits).
It is compliant with international standards for PKI smart cards such as FIPS 140-2 (US Federal Information Processing Standards) Level 3 and CC EAL 5+ (chip level) making it ideal for public-key based applications such as digital signing, email security, online log-on, network log-in, blockchain applications, and others.
It is available in combi, contact and contactless interface.
- 192 KB for application data
- Compliance with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9
- Supports T=0, T=1
- Supports high-speed transmission rate up to 446.400 bps
- Supports ISO 7816 Part 4 File Structures: Transparent, Linear Fixed, Linear Variable, Cyclic
- Cryptographic Algorithms Supported
- ECC: Curves P-224/P-256/P-384/P-521
- RSA: up to 4096 bits
- AES: 128/192/256-bits (ECB, CBC)
- DES/3DES: 56/112/168-bits (ECB, CBC)
- Hash: SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- MAC: CBC-MAC (DES/3DES, AES), CMAC (3DES, AES)
- Random Number Generation: Deterministic RNG, Non-deterministic RNG
- Supports Secure Messaging function for confidential and authenticated data transfers
- Supports Mutual authentication (terminal-to-card and card-to-terminal) with session key generation for encryption and MAC
- Supports multi-level security access hierarchy
- Supports anti-tearing features
- Complies with CC EAL 5+ (Chip Level) and FIPS 140-2
|Manuals & Datasheets for ACOS5-EVO|