The ACOS6 Multi-application & Purse Card (MAP Card) is a high speed and flexible smart card offering cost effective solutions. It is specifically designed to address the requirements of multiple applications and multiple e-purses with secure access hierarchy of multiple levels.
ACOS6 allows for multiple secure e-purses, which are suitable for a wide range of applications in government services, payment applications, online top-up, loyalty programs and more.
ACOS6 provides a secure environment for each independent application. This function makes it the most suitable for incorporating various independent applications into only one card, thus providing cost effective solutions to developers, and a convenient platform to end users.
Security provided by ACOS6 can further be enhanced by the ACOS6-SAM (Security Access Module) card that enables mutual authentication, secure messaging and key diversification.
- Full 64KB of EEPROM memory for application data
- Compliance with ISO 7816 Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Supports high-speed transmission rate from 9.6 to 223.2 kbps
- Supports ISO 7816 Part 4 File Structures: Transparent, Linear Fixed, Linear Variable, Cyclic
- Supports DES/3DES
- Supports hardware-based random number generator compliant to FIPS140-2
- Supports Secure Messaging function ensuring data transfers are confidential and authenticated
- Has multiple secure e-Purse available for payment applications
- Supports multi-level secured access hierarchy
- Supports Anti-tearing done on file headers and PIN commands
ACOS6 is a high speed and flexible smart card offering cost effective solutions. It is specifically designed to address the requirements of multiple applications and multiple e-purses with secure hierarchy for multiple levels. Providing each independent application with a secure environment, it is suitable for a wide range of applications in government services, payment applications, online top-up, loyalty programs, and more.
The ACOS6 Multi-Application & Purse Smart Card Software Development Kit (ACOS6 SDK) is designed for professional developers who are interested in developing applications on ACOS6 and ACOS6-SAM. It contains tools allowing one to learn the ISO7816-4’s file structure on ACOS6, as well as a personalization scripting tool, the Scripting Tool Plus, enabling one to personalize a smart card. Further, development of applications is facilitated through the unique ACS Card Tool, which allows users to send direct commands to any PC/SC-compliant smart card readers and cards. With these useful tools and a user-friendly interface, the development kit can reduce the time and cost that users invest into R&D and Marketing.
|Smart Card Reader(s)|
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)|
|SDK Operating System Support|
|Manuals & Datasheets for ACOS6|