With a built-in PBOC 3.0-certified Java applet, ACOSJ-P provides a secure and easy application platform for unlocking possibilities and realizing potential in payment and other value-added services.
ACOSJ-P supports international and China national cryptographic algorithms and complies with the UnionPay standard. It completely meets the requirements of Debit Credit (DC), electronic cash (EC), and other financial applications.
With its fast read/write speed, high durability and unique security architecture, a single ACOSJ-P card can house multiple highly secure applications, including banking applications.
- 12KB of EEPROM memory for application data
- Contact Interface
- Complies with ISO 7816 Part 1, 2, 3, 4
- Supports T=0 Protocol
- Supports DES/3DES/3K3DES/AES-128/AES-192/AES-256
- Supports RSA (up to 2048 bits)
- Supports SHA1
- Supports SM2/SM3/SM4
- Common Criteria EAL5+ (Chip Level) Certified
- EMVCo (Chip Level) Certified
- Compliance with Java Card Specification Version 3.0.4
- Compliance with Global Platform Specification Version 2.2.1
- Compliance with PBOC3.0 Standard
- Compliance with Mapping Guidelines 1.0.1
- Supports Secure Messaging
- Supports Mutual Authentication
- Supports Anti-tearing function